Thursday, August 21, 2008

1 Pound to Goal!

I officially lost 1.2 pounds at my WI on Saturday. Not as much as I thought I had according to my home scale (still under 140 there), but still a good loss! I think my home scale wasn't correct because my baby girl had been sitting and stomping on it recently. I'll have to recalibrate it somehow. At WW I am at exactly 140 pounds! That's 49 pounds lost! I decided I want my Lifetime goal to be 139 pounds because that is an even 50 pounds lost, and it's under 140 which is where I want to be. I can always loss more weight later if I want to, but I never want to go over 140 again!

I haven't been able to workout all week because of the weather and other things going on, so I'm not sure if I'll reach my goal at this weekend's WI. I've been watching my points closely all week, but have also had to hurdle a couple of birthday parties with awesome cakes! I really miss my step class though! I can't wait to get back to a normal schedule next week!

No comments: